US: Skyy embarks on mobile marketing tour
Skyy Spirits is to embark on a mobile marketing tour from its hometown of San Francisco this week.
The campaign, for its Skyy Infusions brand, will include a 39-foot long custom Airstream that will embark on nationwide 15-city, two-month tour as part of the 360 degree marketing support for the launch of the brand.
The new line, available nationally this month, is made with Skyy Vodka and real fruit.
Skyy Infusions come in five flavours: citrus, cherry, passion fruit, raspberry and grape for a retail price of US$18.49 for 750ml.
The mobile marketing tour includes a custom designed environment with a rooftop lounge and interior sampling bar. The Airstream was designed and the tour is being managed by Skyy Vodka's promotions agency, Pierce.
Absolut vodka may have been eating up the column inches this year, but another privately-owned Russian producer has also been hitting the headlines. Last week, Chris Mercer visited the home of Russian...
Vodka is the drink of the moment in the Dominican Republic, growing 50% in 2007 according to recent research from the IWSR....
Vodka is soon to take over from Scotch whisky as the most consumed spirit in the UK. But Chris Losh sees its success as a triumph of marketing over substance, and wonders whether consumer interest can...
Russia's wine market has been thrust into the spotlight in the last couple of weeks, following news that Constellation Brands plans to significantly increase sales in the country....
Russian Standard has expanded its premium vodka portfolio with the launch of a new vodka containing the added ingredient ginseng....
Drinks Americas Holdings has signed an agreement with rock and roll musician Kid Rock to develop and market a premium domestic beer....
The top ten most read stories on just-drinks last week....
Drinks Americas has cut its net loss in the first quarter, but suffered a dip in sales....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018