US: SKYY Blue RTD to make TV debut
By Anne Brockhoff SKYY Blue will make its television debut Thursday as Miller Brewing Co. and Skyy Spirits launch their first advertising campaign for the flavoured malt beverage since they teamed up in January to develop it. The ads will appear during the NCAA basketball tournament, then continue on primetime and late-night network and cable television through the summer, Miller spokeswoman Molly Reilly said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire