US: Skyy adds pineapple to Infusions line
Skyy Spirits has expanded its Skyy Vodka Infusions All Natural line to include a pineapple flavour for the US market.
All Natural Pineapple joins the Infusions portfolio of Citrus, Cherry, Passion Fruit, Raspberry and Grape, the company said today (17 February).
The new flavour is available from this month in 50ml (US$1.99 MSRP), 750ml ($18.49 MSRP) and 1L ($26.49 MSRP) size bottle.
"As the first pineapple vodka infused with real fruit, Skyy Infusions Pineapple showcases the flavour of one of the most popular and versatile fruits," said Jason Daniel, senior brand manager for Skyy Vodka.
Skyy Infusions was launched in April 2008 by Skyy Spirits, a wholly owned subsidiary of Gruppo Campari.
Analysts have hailed Carlsberg's half-year results as "positive" and "strong", thanks to margin expansion in the group's key Russian market. Michelle Russell examines reaction to the brewer's performa...
Russia's Brewers' Union has warned the country's Government against a sharp excise tax rise on beer, as the industry ups the pressure on politicians ahead of debate on the 2010 Budget....
Pernod Ricard is to launch its latest marketing campaign for Absolut vodka in the UK, named Absolut Rock and including a limited edition bottle....
This month a 50-year old Glenfiddich whisky was released from Scottish distiller William Grant & Sons, at US$16,500 a bottle. However, oddly enough this is not the most expensive drink ever made....
French drinks group Belvédère has reported a 19% fall in net sales for the first half of 2009, as the company battles to emerge from bankruptcy protection....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Campari has seen first half profits boosted by lower spend on advertising and promotion, following a drop in media rates in several key markets....
Davide Campari-Milano has reported flat net profits for the first half of this year, as destocking continued to take its toll on the company....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Innis & Gunn looks to build first brewery
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research