CHINA: SkyPeople retains investor relations advisor
Chinese producer SkyPeople Fruit Juice has retained HC International as its investor relations advisor.
The company will assist SkyPeople in broadening its presence in the financial markets, the company said yesterday (17 December).
"The team at HC International is well-respected and has a proven track record of representing successful China-based, US-listed companies. Through our efforts to increase and improve communications with our investor base, we have selected HC International to provide us with strategic investor relations services," said Yongke Xue, CEO of SkyPeople.
"We are confident that HC International will enable us to more proactively communicate our business model, growth strategy and competitive advantages to the investment community and convey our value proposition and business strategy to a wider audience, while providing a greater level of corporate transparency to shareholder and public investors alike."
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends