CHINA: SkyPeople retains investor relations advisor
Chinese producer SkyPeople Fruit Juice has retained HC International as its investor relations advisor.
The company will assist SkyPeople in broadening its presence in the financial markets, the company said yesterday (17 December).
"The team at HC International is well-respected and has a proven track record of representing successful China-based, US-listed companies. Through our efforts to increase and improve communications with our investor base, we have selected HC International to provide us with strategic investor relations services," said Yongke Xue, CEO of SkyPeople.
"We are confident that HC International will enable us to more proactively communicate our business model, growth strategy and competitive advantages to the investment community and convey our value proposition and business strategy to a wider audience, while providing a greater level of corporate transparency to shareholder and public investors alike."
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends