US/CHINA: SkyPeople Fruit Juice CEO steps aside
SkyPeople Fruit Juice has appointed a new CEO after its former head stepped down “for personal reasons”.
Xue Hongke will replace Xue Yongke at the helm of the fruit-juice concentrates producer, the company said this week. Xue Yongke, who is Xue Hongke's brother, will remain as chairman of the board, SkyPeople said.
"Xue Yongke's resignation was for personal reasons and is not related to any disagreement with the company regarding financial, operational or other practices," the company said.
Xue Hongke has been chairman & CEO of subsidiary SkyPeople Juice Group Co since 2003 and previously held top roles in other Chinese JV and wholly-owned foreign companies, SkyPeople said.
“The company anticipates a seamless transition of the management and looks forward to sustained growth under Xue Hongke's leadership,” it said.
Meanwhile, SkyPeople board member Yan Xiaoqin has resigned her post. The company said it was also for personal reasons and not related to the CEO switch.
Last year, the company appointed a new CFO, Ma Xin taking over from Xia Cunxia.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit