US/CHINA: SkyPeople Fruit Juice CEO steps aside
SkyPeople Fruit Juice has appointed a new CEO after its former head stepped down “for personal reasons”.
Xue Hongke will replace Xue Yongke at the helm of the fruit-juice concentrates producer, the company said this week. Xue Yongke, who is Xue Hongke's brother, will remain as chairman of the board, SkyPeople said.
"Xue Yongke's resignation was for personal reasons and is not related to any disagreement with the company regarding financial, operational or other practices," the company said.
Xue Hongke has been chairman & CEO of subsidiary SkyPeople Juice Group Co since 2003 and previously held top roles in other Chinese JV and wholly-owned foreign companies, SkyPeople said.
“The company anticipates a seamless transition of the management and looks forward to sustained growth under Xue Hongke's leadership,” it said.
Meanwhile, SkyPeople board member Yan Xiaoqin has resigned her post. The company said it was also for personal reasons and not related to the CEO switch.
Last year, the company appointed a new CFO, Ma Xin taking over from Xia Cunxia.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015