US/CHINA: SkyPeople Fruit Juice CEO steps aside
SkyPeople Fruit Juice has appointed a new CEO after its former head stepped down “for personal reasons”.
Xue Hongke will replace Xue Yongke at the helm of the fruit-juice concentrates producer, the company said this week. Xue Yongke, who is Xue Hongke's brother, will remain as chairman of the board, SkyPeople said.
"Xue Yongke's resignation was for personal reasons and is not related to any disagreement with the company regarding financial, operational or other practices," the company said.
Xue Hongke has been chairman & CEO of subsidiary SkyPeople Juice Group Co since 2003 and previously held top roles in other Chinese JV and wholly-owned foreign companies, SkyPeople said.
“The company anticipates a seamless transition of the management and looks forward to sustained growth under Xue Hongke's leadership,” it said.
Meanwhile, SkyPeople board member Yan Xiaoqin has resigned her post. The company said it was also for personal reasons and not related to the CEO switch.
Last year, the company appointed a new CFO, Ma Xin taking over from Xia Cunxia.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets