US/CHINA: SkyPeople Fruit Juice CEO steps aside
SkyPeople Fruit Juice has appointed a new CEO after its former head stepped down “for personal reasons”.
Xue Hongke will replace Xue Yongke at the helm of the fruit-juice concentrates producer, the company said this week. Xue Yongke, who is Xue Hongke's brother, will remain as chairman of the board, SkyPeople said.
"Xue Yongke's resignation was for personal reasons and is not related to any disagreement with the company regarding financial, operational or other practices," the company said.
Xue Hongke has been chairman & CEO of subsidiary SkyPeople Juice Group Co since 2003 and previously held top roles in other Chinese JV and wholly-owned foreign companies, SkyPeople said.
“The company anticipates a seamless transition of the management and looks forward to sustained growth under Xue Hongke's leadership,” it said.
Meanwhile, SkyPeople board member Yan Xiaoqin has resigned her post. The company said it was also for personal reasons and not related to the CEO switch.
Last year, the company appointed a new CFO, Ma Xin taking over from Xia Cunxia.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down