US/CHINA: SkyPeople Fruit Juice CEO steps aside
SkyPeople Fruit Juice has appointed a new CEO after its former head stepped down “for personal reasons”.
Xue Hongke will replace Xue Yongke at the helm of the fruit-juice concentrates producer, the company said this week. Xue Yongke, who is Xue Hongke's brother, will remain as chairman of the board, SkyPeople said.
"Xue Yongke's resignation was for personal reasons and is not related to any disagreement with the company regarding financial, operational or other practices," the company said.
Xue Hongke has been chairman & CEO of subsidiary SkyPeople Juice Group Co since 2003 and previously held top roles in other Chinese JV and wholly-owned foreign companies, SkyPeople said.
“The company anticipates a seamless transition of the management and looks forward to sustained growth under Xue Hongke's leadership,” it said.
Meanwhile, SkyPeople board member Yan Xiaoqin has resigned her post. The company said it was also for personal reasons and not related to the CEO switch.
Last year, the company appointed a new CFO, Ma Xin taking over from Xia Cunxia.
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban