US/CHINA: SkyPeople Fruit Juice appoints new CFO
SkyPeople Fruit Juice reported a 38% profit drop in 2011
SkyPeople Fruit Juice has appointed Ma Xin as its new chief financial officer.
Ma takes over from Cunxia Xie, who stepped down on Sunday for personal reasons, the soft-drinks company said today (2 May). Ma, 35, joined SkyPeople in December and served as the company's finance VP.
"Mr. Ma brings a very strong skill set and extensive experiences in US GAAP accounting, finance, capital markets, as well as managerial experience,” said SkyPeople CEO Xue Yongke.
Ma was CFO at Universal Solar Technology, a U.S. reporting company based in China, before working at SkyPeople. He has also worked for Kiwa Bio-Tech Products Group.
In March, SkyPeople Fruit Juice reported a full-year 38% drop in net profits.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote