US: Skinnygirl Cocktails launches first TV ad campaign
Beam Inc has launched a "multi-million" dollar advertising campaign for the Skinnygirl brand, including the first US television commercial for the wine, spirit and RTD trademark.
The 'Drink Like A Lady' campaign, announced late yesterday (23 May), will run across broadcast, print and digital mediums. The television ad can be viewed by clicking play, below.
Bethenny Frankel, the founder of Skinnygirl Cocktails, said the push is about “understanding women”. “They know what they want, how they like it, and the art of socialising should be on their own terms,” she said.
The campaign coincides with the launch of new Skinnygirl products in the US, including Skinnygirl Vodka with Natural Flavors, Skinnygirl The Wine Collection and new ready-to-serve cocktails.
This is the second edition of our popular ranking of the world's leading spirits brands....
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk