US: Skinny Water to be distributed in Bermuda
Skinny Nutritional Corp has made its 'zero calorie' water brand available across Bermuda through Global Distribution Group.
Don McDonald, CFO for Skinny Nutritional Corp, said today (11 November): "Global Distribution Group is our first international customer and we're looking forward to starting an international presence for Skinny Water."
Global Distribution Group also exports to the Bahamas, Puerto Rico, British Virgin Islands, Brazil, and other Caribbean and South American countries.
Robert Haydak, CEO of Global Distribution Group, added: "Global is focused on expanding the momentum obtained by Skinny in the US by securing distributors in overseas markets. We are looking forward to increasing the presence of Skinny in overseas markets and adding to overall growth of the brand."
Yesterday, Skinny Nutritional Corp signed a distribution agreement in the US with Davis Beverage Group for its Skinny Water brand.
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- The global beer category - The facts
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research