US: Skinny Water to be distributed in Bermuda
Skinny Nutritional Corp has made its 'zero calorie' water brand available across Bermuda through Global Distribution Group.
Don McDonald, CFO for Skinny Nutritional Corp, said today (11 November): "Global Distribution Group is our first international customer and we're looking forward to starting an international presence for Skinny Water."
Global Distribution Group also exports to the Bahamas, Puerto Rico, British Virgin Islands, Brazil, and other Caribbean and South American countries.
Robert Haydak, CEO of Global Distribution Group, added: "Global is focused on expanding the momentum obtained by Skinny in the US by securing distributors in overseas markets. We are looking forward to increasing the presence of Skinny in overseas markets and adding to overall growth of the brand."
Yesterday, Skinny Nutritional Corp signed a distribution agreement in the US with Davis Beverage Group for its Skinny Water brand.
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits