US: Skinny Water to be distributed in Bermuda
Skinny Nutritional Corp has made its 'zero calorie' water brand available across Bermuda through Global Distribution Group.
Don McDonald, CFO for Skinny Nutritional Corp, said today (11 November): "Global Distribution Group is our first international customer and we're looking forward to starting an international presence for Skinny Water."
Global Distribution Group also exports to the Bahamas, Puerto Rico, British Virgin Islands, Brazil, and other Caribbean and South American countries.
Robert Haydak, CEO of Global Distribution Group, added: "Global is focused on expanding the momentum obtained by Skinny in the US by securing distributors in overseas markets. We are looking forward to increasing the presence of Skinny in overseas markets and adding to overall growth of the brand."
Yesterday, Skinny Nutritional Corp signed a distribution agreement in the US with Davis Beverage Group for its Skinny Water brand.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role