US: Skinny Nutritional launches zero-calorie extension
Skinny Nutritional Corp. has introduced a line to its Skinny Water brand which does not contain calories, sugar, sodium or preservatives.
The company said yesterday (24 April) that the zero-calorie extension of the enhanced water brand will roll out across the US next month and will include the flavours Raspberry Pomegranate, Passionfruit Lemonade, Goji Fruit Punch and Peach Mango Mandarin.
Skinny Nutritional Corp. president and CEO Don McDonald said: "Consumers are looking for added health benefits in their bottled water, including clinically tested weight control ingredients, multi-vitamins, energy boosters, and powerful antioxidants. But they don't want the calories that other enhanced drinks give them. Skinny Water is the next-generation multi-functional water that gives consumers a great tasting beverage without the sugar and calories."
All Skinny Waters include ingredients that are clinically proven to suppress appetite and improve weight loss by promoting fat burning, bone density, and keep metabolism high, the company added.
Each 16.9oz bottle of Skinny Water will be available in stores nationally retailing at US$1.49.
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch