US: Skinny Nutritional Corp appoints CEO
Skinny Nutritional Corp has appointed a Coca-Cola veteran as its new president and CEO.
Ronald Wilson, former president and chief operating officer of Philadelphia Coca-Cola Bottling Co, will replace Don McDonald, said Skinny Nutritional Corp yesterday (3 December).
McDonald will continue at the company as chief financial officer, said the group, which distributes zero-calorie Skinny Water.
Wilson entered the soft drinks industry in 1969, as a salesman for Pepsi-Cola, before moving to arch-rival Coca-Cola in 1977.
He said: "In less than six months Skinny Water has been embraced by millions of customers. As we go forward, we'll expand our flavour offerings, and look to use the Skinny trademark in other beverage categories, such as ready-to-drink teas and coffees."
Stable government and an expanding economy have greatly improved the growth prospects for soft drinks producers in Nigeria. Moreover, writes Richard Corbett, strategic analyst at market analysts Canad...
Suntory will follow up its success with previous special summer limited edition Pepsi cola drinks with Shiso Pepsi, based on the flavour of perilla leaves (shiso in Japanese), a favoured condiment to ...
Stock Spirits Group (SSG) has announced the appointment of Francisco Tonarely as managing director for the US....
Pepsi Bottling Group, the drinks bottler currently in a takeover tussle with its majority shareholder, Pepsico, has signed a deal to buy Massachusetts-based firm Pepsi-Cola Bottlers for the Merrimack ...
Coca-Cola Bottling Co has reported a slight dip in net sales for the first quarter of 2009....
Soft drinks bottler Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated has declared a dividend for the second quarter of its fiscal 2009 of $0.25 per share....
The Pepsi Bottling Group has signed an agreement to acquire Better Beverages, a Pepsi-Cola and Dr Pepper franchised bottler serving central Texas....
PepsiCo has launched a pilot project to introduce climate friendly vending machines in the US....
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages