UK: Skalli launches ‘Mediterranean’ wine in UK
Southern French wine producer Skalli has launched a new wine into the UK market with a 'French Mediterranean' positioning.
Couleurs du Sud is available in a Chardonnay, Merlot and Syrah Rosé from Thresher stores, the company said yesterday (26 November).
"Customer feedback indicated there was a gap in the market for a wine brand that communicated the aspirational Mediterranean lifestyle to consumers," said brand manager for Couleurs du Sud, Marc Besson.
All the wines are bottled under screwcap and imported by Thierry's Wine Services with an RSP of GBP5.99 (US$9.26) per bottle.
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages