US: Skalli Family Wines reveals new sales manager
Skalli Family Wines Americas, the new US division of French group Robert Skalli, has named Karl Runge as its new national sales manager.
Runge, a former chef and restaurateur, will continue in his position as Central Regional Sales Manager at Skalli's St Supéry Vineyards, alongside his new role.
The US remains one of France's largest wine export markets, although some analysts believe the country may be hampered by an unfavourable euro/dollar exchange rate, which has made French wines more expensive amid a US economic slowdown.
Runge said: "Skalli Family Wines Americas offers adventurous wine lovers a portfolio of exciting new wine discoveries from the South of France and I look forward to building its presence in the United States."
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets