US: Skalli Family Wines reveals new sales manager
Skalli Family Wines Americas, the new US division of French group Robert Skalli, has named Karl Runge as its new national sales manager.
Runge, a former chef and restaurateur, will continue in his position as Central Regional Sales Manager at Skalli's St Supéry Vineyards, alongside his new role.
The US remains one of France's largest wine export markets, although some analysts believe the country may be hampered by an unfavourable euro/dollar exchange rate, which has made French wines more expensive amid a US economic slowdown.
Runge said: "Skalli Family Wines Americas offers adventurous wine lovers a portfolio of exciting new wine discoveries from the South of France and I look forward to building its presence in the United States."
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory