US: Six new officers for Coke
Coca-Cola Co. has elected six new vice presidents. The company announced yesterday that the board of directors has approved Ed Gadsden, Carolyn Jackson, Esther Lee, Vicki Lostetter, Marc Matthieu and Marie Quintero as corporate vice presidents.
Gadsden is group director of global human resources strategy and planning. He joined the company in 2000. Jackson is vice president of human resources for Coke North America. She has been with Coke since 1985. Lee is chief creative officer for Coca-Cola North America and joined the company in 2002. Lostetter is group director, talent strategies having started working for Coke in 2000. Mathieu manages the Coca-Cola franchise within corporate marketing He joined the company in 1996. Quintero is director of mergers and acquisitions and has been with Coke since 1992.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban