HUNGARY: Sio-Eckes sales up by 16%
Sio-Eckes, which has retained its leadership of the fruit juice market with a 25.8% share, said it was expecting a 15% increase in revenues in 2003.
Reflecting the rising sales of higher-priced products, actual sales volumes at Sio-Eckes rose by only 8% during 2002. Among the company's premium brands are Hohes C and Granini which turned in volume rises of 14% and 26% respectively, the company said.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Angostura places CEO on administrative leave
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends