INDIA: Sinha speaks of India's huge potential
India is a market still in its infancy when compared to global per capita consumption but it still offers huge potential to those wanting to increase depth of consumption said M P Sinha PepsiCo India chairman. According to a report by the Business Standard Sinha, speaking at a keynote address organised by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) said that rural India has a huge potential but the early bird will most likely get the worm. "It is not just about being there first, but being there first in a way that is relevant and meaningful to the needs of the consumer," he said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"