INDIA: Sinha speaks of India's huge potential
India is a market still in its infancy when compared to global per capita consumption but it still offers huge potential to those wanting to increase depth of consumption said M P Sinha PepsiCo India chairman. According to a report by the Business Standard Sinha, speaking at a keynote address organised by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) said that rural India has a huge potential but the early bird will most likely get the worm. "It is not just about being there first, but being there first in a way that is relevant and meaningful to the needs of the consumer," he said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director