INDIA: Sinha speaks of India's huge potential
India is a market still in its infancy when compared to global per capita consumption but it still offers huge potential to those wanting to increase depth of consumption said M P Sinha PepsiCo India chairman. According to a report by the Business Standard Sinha, speaking at a keynote address organised by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) said that rural India has a huge potential but the early bird will most likely get the worm. "It is not just about being there first, but being there first in a way that is relevant and meaningful to the needs of the consumer," he said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board