UK: Simply Orange revives “citrus back” campaign
Simply Orange Juice Company has announced the return of its "Citrus Back Guarantee" for the summer for the second year running.
The Guarantee, which runs from 1 June, allows consumers to try Simply Lemonade or Simply Limeade, and if they don't agree it tastes as good as fresh-squeezed lemonade or limeade, the company will offer a bag of lemons or limes in return.
"Simply Lemonade and Simply Limeade both deliver a great balance of tart and sweet and are refreshing alternatives to homemade," said Allison Barrett, director of marketing for Simply Orange. "We're confident that consumers who try Simply Lemonade and Simply Limeade will love the fresh-squeezed taste experience, and the Citrus Back Guarantee upholds that promise."
Simply Orange launched nationally in 2003 and its product range includes 'not-from-concentrate' juices, lemonades and limeades with a 'fresh fruit taste'.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk