US: Simply Orange Juice gets portable
Simply Orange Juice Company has introduced single-serve carafes to its range of drinks in the US.
The Coca-Cola North America-owned company said yesterday (16 May) that the extended line will include 13.5oz single-serve packages of its Simply brands in the country.
"With the incredible growth we've seen in the original 59oz package size for Simply products, we're confident consumers will respond to these new, convenient versions of our Orange Juice, Lemonade and Limeade," said Simply Orange senior brand manager Ashley Schmidt.
In February, Simply Orange introduced a new 89oz family-size carafe for Simply Orange Original and Simply Orange Calcium and plans to launch further extensions to the Simply line later this year.
The company has said that it plans to support the range with a marketing program that includes multi-media advertising, PR, consumer promotions and in-store sampling.
Since the launch of the Simply Orange Juice Company's flagship product, Simply Orange, the Simply line has expanded to include: Simply Orange, Original, Calcium, Grove Made and Country Stand.
All drinks will be available in 59 fl oz, 89 fl oz packages, a 59 fl oz twin-pack and 13.5 fl oz single-serve bottles.
Last year, the company expanded the Simply line even further with the launch of Simply Lemonade and Simply Limeade.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015