US: Simply Orange enters third year of orange bag campaign
Simply Orange Juice Co. is entering the third year of its offer to give US consumers a bag of fresh oranges if they do not agree that its juice tastes "as fresh as a juicy orange".
The Coca-Cola Co.-owned juice company said yesterday (28 February) that 'The Orange Back Guarantee' competition, which will begin next month and run until 21 May, will offer consumers the opportunity to take up the taste test for its juice drinks.
Simply Orange director of marketing Allison Barrett said: "We are confident that consumers who try any of the four varieties of Simply Orange orange juice will love them. The Orange Back Guarantee gives consumers a guarantee on that promise. If our consumers don't agree, we'll pay for a bag of oranges."
The company said that it plans to extend its guarantee to both its Simply Lemonade and Simply Limeade brands with a 'Citrus Back Guarantee' scheduled for the summer.
The Simply line has expanded to include four different varieties of Simply Orange including Original, Calcium, Grove Made and Country Stand, now available in multiple packages: 59oz, 89oz, 59oz twin pack and 13.5oz single serve bottles.
Two years ago, the company expanded the Simply line to include Simply Lemonade and Simply Limeade while, last year, it launched Simply Apple and Simply Grapefruit.
Describing itself as a powerhouse in the Australian FMCG sector, Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) is certainly an iconic figure in the Australian drinks industry....
The Coca-Cola Co. has opened a new bottling plant in the Mongolian capital. The soft drinks giant said over the weekend that the MNT25.35bn (US$22m) facility, in Ulaanbaatar, will be its second plant ...
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
The Coca-Cola Co. has joined forces with celebrity photographer Rankin to create a limited edition Coca-Cola bottle in the UK....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week included news the world's number one wine group was to reduce its Australian footprint, Coca-Cola has acquired assets in Colombia and Diageo i...
Coca-Cola FEMSA has teamed up The Coca-Cola Company to acquire Agua Brisa from SABMiller's subsidiary in Colombia....
A Chicago businessman has filed a lawsuit against The Coca-Cola Co., accusing the soft drinks giant of stealing the Zero brand name....
Coca-Cola FEMSA has posted a slight lift in sales and profits for its second quarter....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends