UK: Simply Nectar refreshes drinks range
Simply Nectar has revamped its fruit juices and nectars range
UK drinks producer Simply Nectar has revamped its fruit juices and nectars range.
The rebranding, the company said this week, has been made in order to "suit Britain's fast moving society". A more convenient, ‘grab and go' packaging sees the 25cl bottle replace the original 33cl one, the firm said. The drinks' labels have also been modernised.
Simply Nectar's co-founder, Jeremy Jaffé, said: "People want convenience nowadays and are much more inclined to buy products based on appearance, so it was important for us to appeal to the changing needs of our audience."
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo H1 sales flatline as Q2 improves
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research