AUSTRALIA: Simon Gilbert completes capital raising
In Tuesday's news pages just-drinks.com published a story that reported that the Australian winemaker Simon Gilbert Wines (SGW) had seen its rights issue fall well short. This was, in fact, incorrect and below follows a statement from SGW to the Australian Stock Exchange today that clarifies the position, stating that the company has successfully completed its capital raising.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign