AUSTRALIA: Simon Gilbert chairman resigns
The chairman of Simon Gilbert Wines has resigned. Rodney Tubbs has stepped down, to be replaced with immediate effect by David Combe.
From 1991 to 2000, as senior vice president international, Combe set up and ran the international operations of Southcorp Wines. From February 2001 until November 2003 he was a non-executive director of Evans & Tate Ltd. He is a former Australian senior trade commissioner in Canada and Hong Kong.
The Simon Gilbert board now comprises David Combe (chairman), Paul Pacino (managing director), and Andrew Bursill (non executive director).
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit