AUSTRALIA: Simon Gilbert chairman resigns
The chairman of Simon Gilbert Wines has resigned. Rodney Tubbs has stepped down, to be replaced with immediate effect by David Combe.
From 1991 to 2000, as senior vice president international, Combe set up and ran the international operations of Southcorp Wines. From February 2001 until November 2003 he was a non-executive director of Evans & Tate Ltd. He is a former Australian senior trade commissioner in Canada and Hong Kong.
The Simon Gilbert board now comprises David Combe (chairman), Paul Pacino (managing director), and Andrew Bursill (non executive director).
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research