AUSTRALIA: Simeon Wines posts net loss
Australian wine company, Simeon Wines Ltd, posted a net loss for the six months to 31 December of A$3.58m (US$1.86m), against a loss of $A3.89m in the first six months last year. But the company said that it expected full year earnings to be slightly ahead of last year. "With the uncertainty associated with this year's vintage, we expect full year earnings to be slightly ahead of last year's results," said managing director Neil MacKenzie. He said it was usual for the company to record a loss in the first six months as a large proportion of earnings fall in the second half.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages