AUSTRALIA: Simeon Wines posts net loss
Australian wine company, Simeon Wines Ltd, posted a net loss for the six months to 31 December of A$3.58m (US$1.86m), against a loss of $A3.89m in the first six months last year. But the company said that it expected full year earnings to be slightly ahead of last year. "With the uncertainty associated with this year's vintage, we expect full year earnings to be slightly ahead of last year's results," said managing director Neil MacKenzie. He said it was usual for the company to record a loss in the first six months as a large proportion of earnings fall in the second half.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller