UK: Silver Spring revamps Perfectly Clear range
Silver Spring has updated and added to its Perfectly Clear range
Silver Spring has given its Perfectly Clear flavoured water brand a revamp with the addition of a range of “real fruit” variants.
Available from this month, flavours include; Heavenly Cherries; Divine Summer Fruits; Scrumptious Strawberry; Crisp Red Apple; and Zingy Lemon & Lime. All are available in 1.5-litre bottles, the firm said today (19 April).
Silver Spring said it has positioned the new variants as “healthy” soft drinks, and has secured listings with Tesco and Morrisons for the range.
The bottle’s shape and wrapping has also been redesigned focusing on the brand’s sugar-free and no artificial colours credentials.
Silver Spring managing director Neill Cotton said: “The reinvigoration of Perfectly Clear will give it a point of difference on-shelf and broaden its appeal; the flavours, packaging and ingredients are on-trend with the sector. We have revisited all the flavours and ingredients, moving with the market. The qualities of real fruit have been enhanced and the range is entirely sucralose-based.”
All flavours are available in still and sparkling varieties.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China