UK: Silver Spring revamps Perfectly Clear range
Silver Spring has updated and added to its Perfectly Clear range
Silver Spring has given its Perfectly Clear flavoured water brand a revamp with the addition of a range of “real fruit” variants.
Available from this month, flavours include; Heavenly Cherries; Divine Summer Fruits; Scrumptious Strawberry; Crisp Red Apple; and Zingy Lemon & Lime. All are available in 1.5-litre bottles, the firm said today (19 April).
Silver Spring said it has positioned the new variants as “healthy” soft drinks, and has secured listings with Tesco and Morrisons for the range.
The bottle’s shape and wrapping has also been redesigned focusing on the brand’s sugar-free and no artificial colours credentials.
Silver Spring managing director Neill Cotton said: “The reinvigoration of Perfectly Clear will give it a point of difference on-shelf and broaden its appeal; the flavours, packaging and ingredients are on-trend with the sector. We have revisited all the flavours and ingredients, moving with the market. The qualities of real fruit have been enhanced and the range is entirely sucralose-based.”
All flavours are available in still and sparkling varieties.
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends