UK: Silver Spring launches Perfectly Clear 500ml format
The flavoured waters are available in five variants
Silver Spring has launched its “real fruit” Perfectly Clear line in a 500ml format for the UK market.
The smaller bottle size, available in five variants, is targeted towards consumers “on-the-go”, the firm said today (1 June).
Silver Spring managing director Neill Cotton said the move follows the successful launch of its 1.5-litre bottle, which he said had been "positively received" by the market.
In April, Silver Spring gave its Perfectly Clear flavoured water brand a revamp with the addition of a range of “real fruit” variants. Flavours include; Heavenly Cherries; Divine Summer Fruits; Scrumptious Strawberry; Crisp Red Apple; and Zingy Lemon & Lime.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne