Product Launch - US: Sierra Nevada Harvest Single Hop IPA
Click through to view an image of Sierra Nevada Harvest Single Hop IPA
Sierra Nevada Harvest Single Hop IPA
Category - Beer, IPA, 6.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$4 to $6 per 24oz bottle
California brewer Sierra Nevada has released details of the first launch in its 2014 'Big Bottle Harvest Series'.
Sierra Nevada Single Hop IPA, with an abv of 6.5%, is described as having "intense floral aromas and notes of blueberry and black pepper". The company did not disclose the name of the hop, instead referring to it as "unnamed hop 291".
The beer started shipping in the US nationally this week.
The series, which will include four other launches, is designed to showcase newly-developed hop varieties and "diverse" hopping methods, Sierra Nevada said.
Last month the Chico-based firm launched its namesake pale ale in 16oz cans across the US.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends