Product Launch - US: Sidney Frank Importing Company's American Harvest
Click through to see Sidney Frank Importing Company's American Harvest
Sidney Frank Importing Company's American Harvest
Category - Spirits, vodka “to which a proprietary blend of organic ingredients has been added”, 40% abv
Available - From May
Location - US, initially in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, Maryland, Oregon and South Carolina
Price - SRP of US$23.99 per 75cl bottle
American Harvest is produced in Rigby, Idaho. It is made with a continuous column distillation process and charcoal filtration.
The product will be available in 5cl, 75cl, 1-litre and 1.75-litre sizes.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018