Product Launch - US: Sidney Frank Importing Company's American Harvest
Click through to see Sidney Frank Importing Company's American Harvest
Sidney Frank Importing Company's American Harvest
Category - Spirits, vodka “to which a proprietary blend of organic ingredients has been added”, 40% abv
Available - From May
Location - US, initially in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, Maryland, Oregon and South Carolina
Price - SRP of US$23.99 per 75cl bottle
American Harvest is produced in Rigby, Idaho. It is made with a continuous column distillation process and charcoal filtration.
The product will be available in 5cl, 75cl, 1-litre and 1.75-litre sizes.
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK