US: Sidney Frank Importing Company unveils home Jägermeister shot machine
The Shotmeister serves Jägermeister at -17 degrees Celsius
Sidney Frank Importing Company, which handles Jägermeister in the US, has launched a home version of its ice-cold shot dispenser for the German liqueur brand.
The Shotmeister, which sells for US$199, is a "home bar accessory”, Sidney Frank said yesterday (10 September). It is smaller than on-trade versions of Sidney Frank's shot dispenser but features the same cooling mechanism technology that chills Jägermeister to -17 degrees Celsius.
“With the introduction of the Shotmeister, consumers can now recreate the experience of ice cold shots of Jägermeister out of the tap machine in their own home,” said Amanda Blanco, marketing VP for Jägermeister at Sidney Frank.
Earlier this week, Mast-Jägermeister announced it is setting up its first distribution subsidiary outside of its native Germany, in the UK.
In April, Jägermeister's owner, Mast-Jägermeister, said it was handing Australian distribution of the brand to Beam Inc.
The latest joint-report from just-drinks and The IWSR, published this week, looks at the non-scotch whisk(e)y category. Ben Cooper considers what the findings of this research mean for the smaller whi...
Beam Inc is planning to expand its Maker's Mark distillery with a US$67m investment to meet demand for the Bourbon. ...
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US
- Carbonates in India