US: Sidney Frank adds Cognac to premium stable
Sidney Frank Importing is launching a new Cognac in the US.
The company said yesterday (1 August) that it will complement JC Cognac VSOP with the addition of two flavoured Cognacs - JC Apple VSOP and JC Jasmin VSOP. All three will be available nationwide from this month in 50ml, 200ml, 375ml and 750ml sizes.
"We have been working on this product for a number of years now, and we know we have come up with the perfect combination of taste and elegance," said Lee Einsidler, CEO of Sidney Frank Importing. "JC is a complete package."
The nationwide rollout follows a trialling of the range in Illinois earlier this year. "The response has been tremendous," Einsidler said. "Retailers have already put in their second and third orders."
The JC range - JC stands for Jacques Cardin - will join Michael Collins Irish Whiskey in Sidney Frank's stable. The whiskey, launched in the US late last year, is made by Cooley Distillery.
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Brown-Forman launches brand nutrition website
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers