UK: SHS Group relaunches Shloer Fruit Punch for summer
Shloer's Fruit Punch was first launched last summer
SHS Group's Shloer has relaunched its Fruit Punch after a summer rollout last year.
The company said the non-alcoholic drink, which was first launched in March 2011, attracted 100,000 new purchasers who hadn’t previously bought any other Shloer product. The limited launch - along with TV advertising, on-pack promotional activity and consumer sampling - forms part of the GBP16m (US$25.7) marketing investment behind the brand this year.
The drink retails at GBP2.29 for a 75cl bottle and will be on shelves until September.
“Over the past year, Shloer made the biggest growth contribution to the performance of the GBP116.5m ASD category,” said head of Shloer brand marketing Amanda Grabham.
"Total home value sales of Shloer grew by 11%, adding GBP3m to the retail sales value of the brand.”
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets