UK: SHS Group readies Shloer on-trade roll-out
Shloer will initially launch into family and food-oriented pub restaurants and gastro pubs
SHS Group is to launch its Shloer soft drink into the UK on-trade for the first time.
The brand will be rolled out to pubs and bars in three variants, Red Grape, White and Rose, this summer, the soft drinks firm said today (10 June). Shloer will initially launch into family and food-oriented pub restaurants and gastro pubs.
No official launch date has been given, a spokesperson told just-drinks. The brand will be introduced into outlets as stockist listings are gained. The roll-out will be backed by a GBP16m (US$26m) marketing campaign to run throughout the summer, which will include online competitions.
Shloer will be offered in 75cl glass bottles with a suggested retail price of GBP3.95 each.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts