UK: SHS Group readies Shloer on-trade roll-out
Shloer will initially launch into family and food-oriented pub restaurants and gastro pubs
SHS Group is to launch its Shloer soft drink into the UK on-trade for the first time.
The brand will be rolled out to pubs and bars in three variants, Red Grape, White and Rose, this summer, the soft drinks firm said today (10 June). Shloer will initially launch into family and food-oriented pub restaurants and gastro pubs.
No official launch date has been given, a spokesperson told just-drinks. The brand will be introduced into outlets as stockist listings are gained. The roll-out will be backed by a GBP16m (US$26m) marketing campaign to run throughout the summer, which will include online competitions.
Shloer will be offered in 75cl glass bottles with a suggested retail price of GBP3.95 each.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future