UK: SHS Group appoints combined drinks, sales chief
SHS Group has brought its drinks unit and sales & marketing team closer together with the appointment of a combined head.
Peter Butler will take on the newly-created role of divisional MD for the SHS Group immediately, the company said today (June 25). Butler will take responsibility for both the SHS Drinks Division and the SHS Sales & Marketing GB business, it said.
“As we embark on the next stage in the development and growth of the business we wanted to create a management team structure which will enable us to forge closer working relationships between the SHS Group drinks division and sales and marketing division,” SHS Group MD Michael Howard said.
The drinks unit handles brands including WKD, Merrydown, Bottlegreen and Shloer while the sales team control distribution and marketing for companies including Heineken.
At the same time, Finn O’Driscoll will become sole MD for the drinks unit after sharing responsibility with Karen Salters since 2009. Salters is moving to a “new strategic position within the SHS Group”, the company said.
SHS extended its WKD range with two new flavours in May, Green and Orange.
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read interviews on just-drinks in 2013....
Heineken do Brasil Comercial’s strategic direction became more aggressive in 2012. The company invested in new product launches and marketing and advertising campaigns to attract the attention of cons...
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read Hot Topics on just-drinks in 2013....
This is the first in a new series of short reports from just-drinks. These profiles will bring together all of just-drinks' coverage of a major development involving some of the leading players in the...
Beer in the Czech Republic industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). Th...
Comprising of textual analysis and data tables, this in-depth and exclusive country report from Canadean provides a comprehensive view of the cider industry structure including analysis and profiles o...
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research