INDIA: Shaw Wallace strikes McKinsey deal for international push
The story, which appeared in today's Asia Pulse, also said that executive director of Shaw Wallace, Komal Chabria, announced that McKinsey would also be entrusted to devise cost control measures for its Indian client.
Chabria said Shaw Wallace was planning to make a major foray into the international liquor and beer market. The company was also keen to strike an international alliance with a foreign partner.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role