INDIA: Shaw Wallace strikes McKinsey deal for international push
Indian drinks giant Shaw Wallace & Company is reportedly to have contracted international consultancy company McKinsey to help plan a global strategy. The story, which appeared in today's Asia Pulse, also said that executive director of Shaw Wallace, Komal Chabria, announced that McKinsey would also be entrusted to devise cost control measures for its Indian client.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller