INDIA: Shaw Wallace in search for MD as it restructures business
Shaw Wallace and Company (SWC), one of India's leading domestic alcohol producers, is undergoing a major internal overhaul in an attempt to make it globally competitive, The Economic Times of India (ET) reported today. The changes include appointments to the top level of executives with industry outsiders moving in to take over key roles in the finance, marketing, sales and advertising of its core liquor and beer divisions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"