INDIA: Shaw Wallace in search for MD as it restructures business
Shaw Wallace and Company (SWC), one of India's leading domestic alcohol producers, is undergoing a major internal overhaul in an attempt to make it globally competitive, The Economic Times of India (ET) reported today. The changes include appointments to the top level of executives with industry outsiders moving in to take over key roles in the finance, marketing, sales and advertising of its core liquor and beer divisions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group