US: Shaw Vineyard signs Elmira distribution deal
Shaw Vineyard, a boutique fine wine producer based in New York state, has signed a distribution deal with Elmira Distributing.
Elmira will distribute Shaw wines across the state to hotels, bars, restaurants and retailers, Shaw said yesterday (1 July).
"Shaw Vineyard has gotten heavy industry buzz in its first few vintages, receiving very favourable Wine Spectator & Wine Enthusiast ratings," said Shaw, which produces 3,000 cases annually.
Financial details of the deal were not disclosed.
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- Edrington to set up global Travel Retail team