US: Shaw-Ross markets Gold Flakes Supreme Vodka
Shaw-Ross plans to launch its new luxury quadruple-distilled French vodka, made with 24-carat gold flakes, across the US.
The company said yesterday (21 August) that its Gold Flakes Supreme Vodka, produced and bottled in France, contains flakes of edible gold and will be quadruple distilled in small batches.
Marketing plans include a direct trade programme, consumer sampling and advertising and aggressive public relations, said the company.
Gold Flakes Supreme Vodka will retail at US$60 per 750 ml.
Premium and super-premium brands have been important drivers in the growing vodka category for some time but among the key trends forecast in a recent report on the vodka market from just-drinks is th...
In acquiring 50%-ownership and global distribution rights to premium vodka brand Ketel One Diageo confirmed its withdrawal from the auction for Absolut. Moreover, writes Ben Cooper, the move for Ketel...
Belvédère has seen acquisitions in 2007 drive sales for the year to record highs....
Castle Brands has reported a steep rise in net loss for its third fiscal quarter, as falling volumes have hit the bottom line....
Jones Soda Co. has teamed up with Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air to serve its drinks on their daily flights....
The launch of the new sales management company Compass Brands offers premium spirits owners a way to enter the US market....
Vin & Sprit has shrugged off reports that the Swedish state exaggerated its prospective results in a prospectus used to promote the sale of the company....
French alcohol producer Belvedere has confirmed that it has acquired the Cherkasy distillery as part of plans to enter the Ukrainian market....
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Heineken 2012-2016 - results data
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt II
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Rum braced for falling volumes in years ahead
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends