FRANCE: Share dividend option leads Remy Cointreau to issue new shares
Remy Cointreau releases its H1 sales results on 19 October
The French company said late yesterday (25 September) that the issue will see its total number of shares rise to 50.8m and bring total share capital to around EUR81.3m (US$104.8m), a rise of 2.4%. Around 81% of dividend entitlements have opted for payment in shares, Remy Cointreau said, prompting the new share launch.
The 1.2m shares will be entitled to a dividend from 1 April, while a request has been made to admit them to trading on the Euronext Paris Stock Exchange.
Remy Cointreau, which completed the purchase of Scotch whisky producer Bruichladdich earlier this month, will release its H1 sales results on 19 October, with details of profits for the six-month period following on 27 November.
Ever since Remy Cointreau put up the best part of US$90m for independent Islay distiller Bruichladdich last year, the Scotch industry has been wondering who's next in line for acquisition....
This is the second edition of our popular ranking of the world's leading spirits brands....
Loch Lomond Distillers has remained silent over speculation it is about to swallowed up in a private investor takeover. ...
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO