UK: Shaken Udder targets lunch boxes with new carton
Shaken Udder says consumers want healthy products
Shaken Udder has launched in the UK three milkshake flavours in child-friendly packaging.
The 18cl cartons will be available in strawberry, chocolate and banana flavours from the end of next month, the UK milkshake maker said today (12 September). The products have gained listings in 590 Sainsbury's supermarkets and are priced at GBP1.89 (US$3) for a three-pack.
“Research by Mintel highlighted that one-quarter of kids lunch box purchasing decisions were made with health in mind,” said Shaken Udder co-founder Jodie Farran. “Lunchbox offerings should meet the demands of both shopper (mum) and consumer (child), be healthy and nutritious as well as tasty and fun.”
Each pack has a different children’s character on it, with ten to collect.
To read a just-drinks insight into threats to the milk category, click here.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research