UK: Shaken Udder targets lunch boxes with new carton
Shaken Udder says consumers want healthy products
Shaken Udder has launched in the UK three milkshake flavours in child-friendly packaging.
The 18cl cartons will be available in strawberry, chocolate and banana flavours from the end of next month, the UK milkshake maker said today (12 September). The products have gained listings in 590 Sainsbury's supermarkets and are priced at GBP1.89 (US$3) for a three-pack.
“Research by Mintel highlighted that one-quarter of kids lunch box purchasing decisions were made with health in mind,” said Shaken Udder co-founder Jodie Farran. “Lunchbox offerings should meet the demands of both shopper (mum) and consumer (child), be healthy and nutritious as well as tasty and fun.”
Each pack has a different children’s character on it, with ten to collect.
To read a just-drinks insight into threats to the milk category, click here.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research