SOUTH AFRICA: Shake-up in South Africa after Seagram sell-off
The South African subsidiaries of Seagram, Diageo and Pernod Ricard are all waiting with bated breath to see how the sell-off of Seagram is going to impact on their operations. Seagram Africa has between 3.5%-4% of the domestic spirits market at the foot of Africa and the hard work which has been put in over the past six years will definitely benefit the local Diageo and Pernod Ricard subsidiaries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m