UK: SG Equity Research downgrades SAB over lack of disclosure
SG Equity Research said in a research note today that it had downgraded the stock of SABMiller to "underperform" from "hold". The note said the move had been made because of concerns over a lack of disclosure at the firm. SG's analyst James Williamson said: "Given SABMiller's lack of disclosure relating to the financial position of its holding company, we do not feel comfortable giving the company the benefit of the doubt with our valuation."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research