USA: Seychelle Water Filtration Bottle Approved in China and Mexico
Seychelle Environmental Technologies, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: SYEV) announced today that its patented portable water filtration bottle has been tested and approved by responsible governing agencies in both China and Mexico."The governmental requirements we had to satisfy in order to get approval in these two densely-populated regions were extensive, but well worth the time and effort required," stated Carl Palmer, Seychelle President and CEO. "Now we are in position to provide the systems needed to address the drinking water quality concerns that plague these major geographical areas. These approvals and the anticipated introduction of our products in both countries are monumental steps in Seychelle's goal of expanding the international market for its products."Palmer just returned from Beijing and Tianjin, China where he conducted further testing of the available water sources in preparation for fine-tuning the Company's filtration systems for these markets. He and other Seychelle representatives have also traveled to various sections of Mexico to continue to evaluate their unique drinking water challenges.Seychelle is dedicated to improving the quality of life by providing highly effective, economical, convenient and reliable water filtration systems. It designs, manufactures and distributes systems ranging from portable water bottles to whole house units through retailers and to the general public. Seychelle has the ability to tailor systems to meet the needs of areas where specific water problems or severe water contamination exist, on a local or worldwide basis.Seychelle is located in San Juan Capistrano, CA. For further information contact Susan Mallett at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015