USA: Seven up announces plans to buy Slush Puppie
Texas-based Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc. today announced an agreement to acquire the assets of Cincinnati, Ohio-based Slush Puppie Corporation for $16.6 million. Slush Puppie had net sales of $25 million in 1999 and earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) of $2.7 million. The transaction is expected to close next month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp