US: Serralles USA targets sales growth with exec appointments
The US arm of Distelleria Serralles has created two sales positions to up its presence “across all key channels and markets”.
Serrallés USA said late last week that it has recruited Greg Ellison as its director of national off-premise chains. Ellison joins the unit from Prestige Wine Imports where he was western division director of chains & national accounts. He has also worked for Brown-Forman and Gallo Wine Company.
At the same time, Steve Jurbala, who has been with Serrallés USA since July 2011, has been promoted to the position of south central regional sales manager. Prior to moving to the division, Jurbala held the position of regional manager for Imperial Brands where he oversaw the sales and marketing efforts in the on- and off-premise channels across Texas and Louisiana. He has also worked for Sazerac Brands, Shaw-Ross and Glazers Distributor’s.
When contacted by just-drinks, a spokesperson for the division said that both appointments had taken effect last week.
Serrallés USA handles the distribution of its parent company's Don Q rum portfolio.
Brown-Forman Corporation (Brown-Forman) is a provider of spirits and wines in the world. It manufactures, bottles, imports, exports, and markets a wide variety of alcoholic beverage brands....
Brown-Forman Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information....
Brown-Forman Içki Ticaret AS aims to increase its sales within spirits by targeting new trends within the category and by engaging new product launches and increasing its marketing activities, especia...
Brown-Forman is among the leading forces in the advancing whiskies category while the iconic Jack Daniel’s brand secures the company an enviable place in the booming bourbon segment. This report exami...
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Wild Geese gets Australian nod in Pernod legal row
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends