US: Serralles USA targets sales growth with exec appointments
The US arm of Distelleria Serralles has created two sales positions to up its presence “across all key channels and markets”.
Serrallés USA said late last week that it has recruited Greg Ellison as its director of national off-premise chains. Ellison joins the unit from Prestige Wine Imports where he was western division director of chains & national accounts. He has also worked for Brown-Forman and Gallo Wine Company.
At the same time, Steve Jurbala, who has been with Serrallés USA since July 2011, has been promoted to the position of south central regional sales manager. Prior to moving to the division, Jurbala held the position of regional manager for Imperial Brands where he oversaw the sales and marketing efforts in the on- and off-premise channels across Texas and Louisiana. He has also worked for Sazerac Brands, Shaw-Ross and Glazers Distributor’s.
When contacted by just-drinks, a spokesperson for the division said that both appointments had taken effect last week.
Serrallés USA handles the distribution of its parent company's Don Q rum portfolio.
Earlier this month, Bacardi announced the launch of Dewar's Highlander Honey in the US. The move has ruffled feathers in Scotland, where the heritage and provenance of Scotch whisky is almost an obses...
In the second part of this analysis of the European Union's review of its strategy to combat alcohol harm across the region, EurActiv details the issues that have to be considered....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review