US: Serralles USA appoints COO to boost brands
The US arm of Distelleria Serralles has appointed a COO to help drive its premium spirits portfolio in the country.
Serrallés USA said late yesterday (31 January) that John Eason has been promoted to the newly-created role of COO, executive vice president, with immediate effect. Eason has been the company's VP, national sales manager since 2008.
“My main objective ahead is to continue to steer the company in pro-growth fashion with focus on our flagship brand Don Q and growing our premium spirits portfolio of Caliche, Death’s Door Spirits, and now Casamigos Tequila,” Eason said.
Casamigos was launched earlier this month and has the backing of actor George Clooney and bar and restaurant owner Rande Gerber.
Last October, Serrallés USA appointed two new sales execs as part of its increased focus on the US.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts