US: Serralles USA appoints COO to boost brands
The US arm of Distelleria Serralles has appointed a COO to help drive its premium spirits portfolio in the country.
Serrallés USA said late yesterday (31 January) that John Eason has been promoted to the newly-created role of COO, executive vice president, with immediate effect. Eason has been the company's VP, national sales manager since 2008.
“My main objective ahead is to continue to steer the company in pro-growth fashion with focus on our flagship brand Don Q and growing our premium spirits portfolio of Caliche, Death’s Door Spirits, and now Casamigos Tequila,” Eason said.
Casamigos was launched earlier this month and has the backing of actor George Clooney and bar and restaurant owner Rande Gerber.
Last October, Serrallés USA appointed two new sales execs as part of its increased focus on the US.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit