US: Serralles USA appoints COO to boost brands
The US arm of Distelleria Serralles has appointed a COO to help drive its premium spirits portfolio in the country.
Serrallés USA said late yesterday (31 January) that John Eason has been promoted to the newly-created role of COO, executive vice president, with immediate effect. Eason has been the company's VP, national sales manager since 2008.
“My main objective ahead is to continue to steer the company in pro-growth fashion with focus on our flagship brand Don Q and growing our premium spirits portfolio of Caliche, Death’s Door Spirits, and now Casamigos Tequila,” Eason said.
Casamigos was launched earlier this month and has the backing of actor George Clooney and bar and restaurant owner Rande Gerber.
Last October, Serrallés USA appointed two new sales execs as part of its increased focus on the US.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report