US: Serralles USA appoints COO to boost brands
The US arm of Distelleria Serralles has appointed a COO to help drive its premium spirits portfolio in the country.
Serrallés USA said late yesterday (31 January) that John Eason has been promoted to the newly-created role of COO, executive vice president, with immediate effect. Eason has been the company's VP, national sales manager since 2008.
“My main objective ahead is to continue to steer the company in pro-growth fashion with focus on our flagship brand Don Q and growing our premium spirits portfolio of Caliche, Death’s Door Spirits, and now Casamigos Tequila,” Eason said.
Casamigos was launched earlier this month and has the backing of actor George Clooney and bar and restaurant owner Rande Gerber.
Last October, Serrallés USA appointed two new sales execs as part of its increased focus on the US.
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Pay freeze anger threatens Carlsberg UK site
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research