US: Serralles USA appoints COO to boost brands
The US arm of Distelleria Serralles has appointed a COO to help drive its premium spirits portfolio in the country.
Serrallés USA said late yesterday (31 January) that John Eason has been promoted to the newly-created role of COO, executive vice president, with immediate effect. Eason has been the company's VP, national sales manager since 2008.
“My main objective ahead is to continue to steer the company in pro-growth fashion with focus on our flagship brand Don Q and growing our premium spirits portfolio of Caliche, Death’s Door Spirits, and now Casamigos Tequila,” Eason said.
Casamigos was launched earlier this month and has the backing of actor George Clooney and bar and restaurant owner Rande Gerber.
Last October, Serrallés USA appointed two new sales execs as part of its increased focus on the US.
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research