THAILAND: Serm Suk aims to outperform market despite slowdown
With a slump in demand for carbonated drinks, Pepsi's Thailand bottler, Serm Suk Plc, has said it is working to sustain the same growth as last year. The Bangkok Post newspaper reported that the company projected its sales this year to grow by 7% to Bt13.91 billion ($313.9m). If the company meets its target, it would exceed the expected overall market growth rate of 5%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down