FRANCE: Senior appointments at Pernod
The French drinks giant said yesterday (3 July) that Bruno Rain, CEO of Pernod Ricard España would become group deputy managing director in charge of human resources from September. Rain, 45, will replace Yves Flaissier, who is set to retire.
Meanwhile, Pernod CFO Emmanuel Babeau, was appointed group deputy managing director in charge of finance. Babeau, 39, also assumes the position from September.
Having been with Pernod since 1987, Rain has also been CEO of Pernod's Argentinean unit, before, in 2000, becoming CEO of Pernod Ricard Larios, now known as Pernod Ricard España.
Babeau, 39, joined the group in 1993 at Pernod Ricard Holding as internal auditor, and then took the responsibility for the financial services. Since 2003, he has been the group finance director.
Pernod Ricard has a good record of turning brands around, and is likely to need all that experience to revive the flagging fortunes of ex-Allied Domecq Scotch whisky Ballantine's. Brand director Peter...
Chivas Brothers has unveiled the first international TV marketing campaign for its Chivas Regal 18-year-old Scotch whisky....
New Zealand wine producer Giesen Wines has invested NZ$3.5m (US$2.4m) on expanding its Blenheim winery and setting up a bottling plant in Christchurch....
The success of a golf promotion in four Asian airports has seen Ballantine's line up further campaign around the world....
Diageo has calmed press reports suggesting it is keen to expand its wine portfolio. The UK-based drinks giant said today (18 December) that reports suggesting that it will focus more specifically on t...
Pernod Ricard has signalled its commitment to promoting responsible drinking with plans to put warnings to pregnant women on all its wine and spirit brands throughout the EU....
The amount of space given over to spirits producers at the London International Wine & Spirits Fair will double next year....
The Swedish government has confirmed that it is planning to sell off V&S Group, the owner of Absolut vodka. The centre-right government, which came to power in September, officially announced today (1...
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report