USA: Seminar Scheduled for Marketing Winery Web Sites
Benson Marketing Group, the Napa-based Internet marketing agency, will hold its fifth Internet wine marketing seminar for winery executives on Friday, Sept. 8 from 11:30-2:30 in BMG's offices at 3316 Jefferson Street. Entitled "Attracting Online Wine Consumers," the updated seminar focuses on simple tactics to increase traffic and sales. There is no charge for the seminar and lunch is included, but seating is limited and reservations are required. Call John Curnutt at Benson Marketing Group, 707/254-9292, for more information. Founded in 1997, Benson Marketing Group is a leading Internet wine marketing agency, and produces Enews Monitor, the industry's first Internet news retrieval service (free subscriptions available at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages