USA: Seminar Scheduled for Marketing Winery Web Sites
Benson Marketing Group, the Napa-based Internet marketing agency, will hold its fifth Internet wine marketing seminar for winery executives on Friday, Sept. 8 from 11:30-2:30 in BMG's offices at 3316 Jefferson Street. Entitled "Attracting Online Wine Consumers," the updated seminar focuses on simple tactics to increase traffic and sales. There is no charge for the seminar and lunch is included, but seating is limited and reservations are required. Call John Curnutt at Benson Marketing Group, 707/254-9292, for more information. Founded in 1997, Benson Marketing Group is a leading Internet wine marketing agency, and produces Enews Monitor, the industry's first Internet news retrieval service (free subscriptions available at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Diageo lines up 2017 Johnnie Walker expressions
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends