USA: Seminar Scheduled for Marketing Winery Web Sites
Benson Marketing Group, the Napa-based Internet marketing agency, will hold its fifth Internet wine marketing seminar for winery executives on Friday, Sept. 8 from 11:30-2:30 in BMG's offices at 3316 Jefferson Street. Entitled "Attracting Online Wine Consumers," the updated seminar focuses on simple tactics to increase traffic and sales. There is no charge for the seminar and lunch is included, but seating is limited and reservations are required. Call John Curnutt at Benson Marketing Group, 707/254-9292, for more information. Founded in 1997, Benson Marketing Group is a leading Internet wine marketing agency, and produces Enews Monitor, the industry's first Internet news retrieval service (free subscriptions available at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends