USA: Seminar Scheduled for Marketing Winery Web Sites
Benson Marketing Group, the Napa-based Internet marketing agency, will hold its fifth Internet wine marketing seminar for winery executives on Friday, Sept. 8 from 11:30-2:30 in BMG's offices at 3316 Jefferson Street. Entitled "Attracting Online Wine Consumers," the updated seminar focuses on simple tactics to increase traffic and sales. There is no charge for the seminar and lunch is included, but seating is limited and reservations are required. Call John Curnutt at Benson Marketing Group, 707/254-9292, for more information. Founded in 1997, Benson Marketing Group is a leading Internet wine marketing agency, and produces Enews Monitor, the industry's first Internet news retrieval service (free subscriptions available at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends