USA: Seminar Scheduled for Marketing Winery Web Sites
Benson Marketing Group, the Napa-based Internet marketing agency, will hold its fifth Internet wine marketing seminar for winery executives on Friday, Sept. 8 from 11:30-2:30 in BMG's offices at 3316 Jefferson Street. Entitled "Attracting Online Wine Consumers," the updated seminar focuses on simple tactics to increase traffic and sales. There is no charge for the seminar and lunch is included, but seating is limited and reservations are required. Call John Curnutt at Benson Marketing Group, 707/254-9292, for more information. Founded in 1997, Benson Marketing Group is a leading Internet wine marketing agency, and produces Enews Monitor, the industry's first Internet news retrieval service (free subscriptions available at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD results - Preview
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends