USA: Selfridge Announces Launch of Chalone Wine Group's Newest Washington Brand
Chalone Wine Group President and CEO Thomas B. Selfridge announced the upcoming brand launch of Sagelands Vineyard, the company's newest Washington state winery which is set to nationally release a 1998 super-premium Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot this fall. The red-only brand will make wines from grapes grown within Columbia Valley's "Four Corners" area.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1