USA: Selfridge Announces Launch of Chalone Wine Group's Newest Washington Brand
Chalone Wine Group President and CEO Thomas B. Selfridge announced the upcoming brand launch of Sagelands Vineyard, the company's newest Washington state winery which is set to nationally release a 1998 super-premium Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot this fall. The red-only brand will make wines from grapes grown within Columbia Valley's "Four Corners" area.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery