GERMANY: Sektkellerei Schloss posts 26% profit hike
The German sparkling wine producer Sektkellerei Schloss Wachenheim AG has reported turnover for the first half of the year up 7% to €205m (US$180.9m). The company's profits in the period were up 26% on the same period last year to €4.8m, Sektkellerei Schloss said yesterday. Its share of the domestic sparkling wine market increased to 24% from 20% in fiscal 2000/2001, while export sales expanded in the French and eastern European markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned