GERMANY: Sektkellerei Schloss posts 26% profit hike
The German sparkling wine producer Sektkellerei Schloss Wachenheim AG has reported turnover for the first half of the year up 7% to €205m (US$180.9m). The company's profits in the period were up 26% on the same period last year to €4.8m, Sektkellerei Schloss said yesterday. Its share of the domestic sparkling wine market increased to 24% from 20% in fiscal 2000/2001, while export sales expanded in the French and eastern European markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director