GERMANY: Sektkellerei Schloss posts 26% profit hike
The German sparkling wine producer Sektkellerei Schloss Wachenheim AG has reported turnover for the first half of the year up 7% to €205m (US$180.9m). The company's profits in the period were up 26% on the same period last year to €4.8m, Sektkellerei Schloss said yesterday. Its share of the domestic sparkling wine market increased to 24% from 20% in fiscal 2000/2001, while export sales expanded in the French and eastern European markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- 'Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery'