S Africa: See just-drinks at Cape Wine 2008
The fifth Cape Wine expo is about to get underway in Cape Town, South Africa.
More than 3,000 wineries will exhibit more than 4,000 wines during the three-day showcase for South African vineyards.
Just-drinks managing editor Olly Wehring will be attending the show from Tuesday (23 September) through to Thursday.
If you would like to contact him to arrange a meeting, please drop him an e-mail.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends