ASIA: Security Ministry claims mineral water unfit for drinking
A report by Azerbaijani newspaper Azarbaycan claims suspicions that Zam Zam water was unfit for drinking were corroborated after sanitary and chemical tests were taken. The report claims that the National Security Ministry (NSM) last year received information about the harmful effects of Zam-Zam water bottled by the Azerbaijani-Saudi-Jordanian Baku Beverages joint stocked company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1