ASIA: Security Ministry claims mineral water unfit for drinking
A report by Azerbaijani newspaper Azarbaycan claims suspicions that Zam Zam water was unfit for drinking were corroborated after sanitary and chemical tests were taken. The report claims that the National Security Ministry (NSM) last year received information about the harmful effects of Zam-Zam water bottled by the Azerbaijani-Saudi-Jordanian Baku Beverages joint stocked company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman